Sunday 16 March 2014

[ Short story ]

It should be me!

    Sitting down here while watch beautiful moon and star shining in the dark. When look at the moon suddenly he appeared in my mind. Duh, why must him? To be honest, when stared the moon I was really hope he will do the same thing like I do right now. Hopeless…

 The past going through my mind…

     I was reading my book sitting at the bench in front of science lab while waiting teacher for permission to go in. Suddenly something was fall at my head. I guess it come from up because there is a class in the same building I sat.

     I looking up and look someone was smile at me and shouted “Hey, nerdy girl! Sorry that was accidental.”

     After shouted on me he going to I don’t know where he go. I’m not giving an answer because to focus on his look. Duh, why me huh?

     Bored mood come on me when nothing to do. After exam, I don’t have any mood to study. I think it’s time me to have a break after I to focus on book, book and book until they (people in school) love to call me ‘nerd’ or his word is ‘nerdy girl’. Eh, just now I talk about him? Okay ignores it, I should not remember of him. It’s hurt because I know I’m not very suitable with him. He can have beautiful and more gorgeous than me. Yeah…

     I online my facebook. Well, who said people like me that love to read book, book and book don’t have social life. I have too. But rarely online.

     I don’t know why my fingers typing his name on search friend. Duh, what happen on me?

     What the hell goings on? When he and I being friend here?  I’m lazy to think about that so my hand move the mouse and start stalking him. I don’t know why I’m doing this even I know it will hurt me too much!

      I move the mouse and click on his album. Before this actually I don’t care about him much but after that moment, I don’t know why I can’t remove him in my mind. What type of ‘something’ he give to me until I’m being like this? Lol.

     Wow! How many girlfriends she had actually? Every album every month he update his new girlfriends and I was think it should be me beside him. It should be me hug his arm while snapping sweet pictures. Ahh, stupid I am think this too far! It was just in my dream!

    Hurt + broken + hate = tired. So I just offline my facebook and my laptop too. Then lying on my bed while eyes keep stared the fan at top of me and my eyes going close… close… and I sleep with a sweet dream I had tonight.

     I was walking in the beautiful garden like a princess with a beautiful dress suit on me. Touch roses that surrounding me and smell it. Nice!

    “Bella!” someone shouted my name. But who?

    “Bella!” again I heard someone call my name. I try search where the voice come from but nothing I saw.

     “Bella! I’m here darling!” what? Darling? Who was dare call me that huh?

     I don’t care with it so I just walk away and suddenly someone hold my hand from back. I look at the back and I saw… him?! Is that him?

     “Bella why are you running away?” he asks with his hand still hold my hand.

     I just keep in silent. I don’t know what to answer.

     Look at him and he smile. I’m looking down after that. I thought my check already turn to pink. Blushing!

     He suddenly takes off his hand from me and knee down. He smiles. He takes my hand again with right hand and his left hand with diamond ring was try to wears to my finger. I was shocked!

      “Erm… Alex what is this?” I asked.

      “Would you be mine, Bella? Be my soul. Be my other half? I love you Bella!”

Pappp!

      “Bella! Wake up dear. You will late going to school!” mom shouted beside me after throw a pillow on me. Pfftt.

       “Urgh! Mom, you disturbing my sweet dream!”

       “What ever! Now wake up! Or you will late going to school dear! Wake up!” ahh, my mom! If I’m not wake up from my bed she will scream without had full stop! Damn!

       “Okay, fine!”

       Actually, I don’t need going to school after exam but yeah my mom forced me for going to school. Huh! I had no choice so just go. Besides, I miss him. Duh, if mom not wake me up I must be had a lot of sweet things to do with him even it just in a dream. I don’t care!

      I just walk going to school because I love to have fresh environment here. Natural on me. Love green in peace.

     Suddenly my heart beat very fast and it’s hurt too. I saw him in car that stops for traffic light and beautiful girl was hugging his arm with cheerful mood. He also smiled! I hate his smile because it not for me! Stupid!

      It should be me there. Laughing with him. Hug his arm while land on his shoulder.

      It should be me have his smile! Aww, he really make me melting!

     It going more hurt when she kisses his check and he go away after traffic light turn to green. Duh, it should be me kiss him! Hate it!

      Today, I’m going to school with bad mood and back from school with same feelings too. Huh! *sigh*

      It been 3 years past but I still think and miss him. Where is him? Did he marry yet? Or he had many a child now? I don’t know about him! After graduate from school, dad had to posting to other place so we need to follow him. I thought it goods for me so I can easily remove him in my heart and mind! But… it’s not easy…

      What I do to confess my miss to him is keep pray and every night going out while looking to the shining moon in the dark. I wish that he will have done the same things too.

“Ouch!” I shout then look to the man who breaking my shoulder.

      “Eh, sorry miss. Really sorry because I need to hurry!” he said.

      “Alex?” I asked.

      He really him! How can I forget him someone that I love even 3 years had passed?

      “Sorry? I know you before?” he asked weirdly.

      Stupid me! I should know that he didn’t know me well. Now I’m not wearing spectacles like before of course he doesn’t know me! Only I know him well. Only I crush on him. Only me!

       “I…” I wanted to say but…

       “Baby, why are you still here? Let’s go.” A girl come from where suddenly hug his arm with a jerk.

       “Sorry. Need to go. Hope meets you again because I need to know where you know my name. Bye.” He smiled and goes with her.

       “Hope too…” I just said for my own.

       Again. We meet after three years but hurtles I had. He now with his new girlfriend I guess and that title should be me even I know I can’t.

      Just hope. Just dream. Just nothing!

      Fighting Bella! You can do it! You can forget him! Fight for freedom!

     Yeah, that what I’m doing right now. Maybe I will have a new life with new happiness after I forget him. Well, maybe God choose other man take care of me not him. Keep in trust His faith!
      
Keep smile Bella!

The End.

p/s Hello reader! Hmm, this story Mia ambil masa lebih kurang 2 jam type and terus post sini. Hehe xD Tak tahu mana datang idea buat cerita ni. Mungkin pengalaman atau mungkin khayalan dari otak kot. Entah. Okay, enjoy reading more here :) Thank you! 


Terima Kasih Kerana Sudi Membaca. Like sekali.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mari meriahkan suasana..